Wishful-Stitcher

This is a place where I can post my WIP's of various projects that I am working on.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Don't have much too say today.......



Don't have too much to say today. I would love to show everyone what I have been working on lately. Here are pics of Mirabilia's Winter Queen being stitched on Country Stitch 32ct. Opal Belfast Snow Drift, and HAED QS Dolphin Mermaid by Nadia Tate being stitched on 40ct. Lakeside Linen Vintage French Lilac.

I wasn't going to post a pic of my QS until the end of the Stitching Comp., but Nance asked me to post one so here it is.

2 Comments:

Blogger Debs said...

I love Winter Queen and the fabric you are doing her on is sooooo pretty!! I hope to someday do her. Great job Stitching :)

Seen the link to your blog @ HAED Pat. Lovers :)

9:39 AM  
Blogger bells said...

You're doing a wonderful job on Winter Queen! And I just adore the fabby you chose!

Looking forward to your next update pic :)

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home