Wishful-Stitcher

This is a place where I can post my WIP's of various projects that I am working on.

Monday, August 21, 2006

Stitching Comp. Final


Well, didn't get much stitching in this weekend. Saturday had a terrible headache, and was got most of the day shopping on Sunday. So, didn't even get to pick up a needle. But, I did manage to get about 2,000 stitches in which is 4,000 total for the Stitching Comp. since I did full stitches. Here is my progess from the Stitching Comp.

I did manage to get a small start on her face. If anyone doesn't know, or forgot I stitched QS Dolphin Mermaid by Nadia Tate. I may try to put in a few more stitches into her this evening. After that I will be picking back up QS Pirate Mermaid by CC Kuik. I am really looking forward to seeing how this one is going to stitch up.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Can't wait to see more of this one! It's one of my favorite Tates.

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home