Wishful-Stitcher

This is a place where I can post my WIP's of various projects that I am working on.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

What I have been stitching



I couldn't help myself last week, and ordered CC Kuiks' QS Pirate Mermaid, and QS ACEO Jade Mermaid. After I received them kitted them up, and started them. I also started QS Dolphin Mermaid for the HAED Comp. this week. Will be posting a pic of her at the end of the week.

Here is my Pirate Mermaid; stitching her on 40ct. Country Stitch Wisteria; DMC 1 over 2

Here is my QS Jade Mermaid by Elaine Cox; stitching her on 40ct. Lakeside Linen Vintage French Lilac; DMC 1 over 2





Sorry, this looks a mess. But, this is my first time posting to a blog. Hopefully, next time it wouldn't look so bad.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Hi Jenifer! SO glad to see you have dived into the world of blogging. Your stitching looks beautiful as always. Those are very pretty colors! I really enjoy all of your WIP's!

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home