Wishful-Stitcher

This is a place where I can post my WIP's of various projects that I am working on.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

My New Start & Update

Well, I made a new start after HAED released the new Elaine Cox QS's. I had to have Pink Braid Mermaid, then kitted it up, and started. She is being stitched on 40ct. Cream Newcastle with DMC 1 over 2.

I haven't really gotten much done on Pirate Mermaid, but here she is. Really want to get more of her hat finished.

But, now I am really getting eager to start Villages of Hawk Run Hollow. Finally finished kitting it up last night so everything is now ready to start.

After going through my photo album yesterday I am now itching to pick up Mystic Mermaid by Jessica Galbreth.

The below pic is a link to my WIPs Album, because it wouldn't let me put in pics for some reason.

Image hosted by Webshots.com
by loveforbeanies

4 Comments:

Blogger bells said...

Your "Mystic Mermaid" is GORGEOUS, Jenifer! I hope you pick her up again!

7:25 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I love the progress you've made on Pink Braid Mermaid & Pirate Mermaid. I have to say your works are some that I follow faithfully as your stitching is just gorgeous!

10:40 AM  
Blogger J said...

Autumn Queen looks fabulous, Jen. I so love the fabbie too. ^.^

4:34 PM  
Blogger sugardoll said...

You have alot going and they are all beautiful!! Yay, I wonder how you keep up with them all?!! =D

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home