Wishful-Stitcher

This is a place where I can post my WIP's of various projects that I am working on.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

My Weekend Stitching



Here is my progress of Character Creations Koi Mermaid. She is being stitching on 25ct. Lugana Potato 1 over 1 with DMC. I got about 1000-1500 stitches into her so far. Not too bad for it being my first time stitching over 1. LOL

Also, I would to show you my progress of CC Kuik's Pirate Mermaid charted by HAED. She is being stitched on 40ct. Newcastle Wisteria from Country Stitch; 1 over 2 with DMC.

Hope everyone is enjoying my WIPs as much as I enjoy posting them. Sorry, about not linking to the original pics, but haven't mastered how to do that yet.

2 Comments:

Blogger bells said...

Lovely work Jenifer!
You've made a great start on "Pirate Mermaid" and your Koi Mermaid is looking wonderful! Looks like you got quite a bit of stitching done this past weekend (wish I could say the same...lol..)
Can't wait to see more :)

12:15 PM  
Blogger Jenifer said...

thanks so much for your kind comments.

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home