Wishful-Stitcher

This is a place where I can post my WIP's of various projects that I am working on.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

What Am I Going To Do?????

I couldn't help myself the other evening when HAED released 3 new Elaine Cox Quick Stitches. Told myself that I wasn't going to buy any until the next sale, but I couldn't resist for very long. So, went and purchased QS Pink Braid Mermaid. Now I feel the need to kit her up, and start her.

Then I went through my HAED files on my 'puter, and found Linda Ravenscroft's Atlantis now I really want to kit this one up, and make a new start with this one as well.

Still waiting for new Ching Chou Kuik's for be released. I really love working on her QS Pirate Mermaid; it really is a joy to stitch. Everytime I seem to pick her up I don't know where to start, because there is so much going on in this piece. Really love the bright colours in her hat.

Well, enough of my ramblings for today. I think that I really need a Serial Starter Blinkie. LOL

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

You are a serious mermaid girl, girl! I don't blame you, tho - you always pick the cutest ones. I love PBM, but don't neglect Pirate Mermaid! I want to see more of her.

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home